Zombicide: Black Plague is a standalone cooperative boardgame for 1 to 6 players that brings the relentless zombie-killing action of Zombicide into a brand new fantasy setting! Players control a party of survivors as they fight to rid the land of an invasion of zombies controlled by the game itself. Survivors find weapons, learn spells, battle zombies, and gain experience. The more experienced they get, the more powerful they become, but the more zombies rise to face them!
The Zombicide: Black Plague Companion App serves as a digital replacement for the Survivor Dashboards used in the boardgame to keep track of each character’s equipment inventory, experience and skills. And the app goes beyond that, offering players some cool extra aids as well.
- A virtual deck of equipment cards allows you to easily control your survivors’ inventory, switching cards around with a flick of the wrist and no fear of cards slipping around.
- You can also let the app control the Zombie spawning deck, for an even easier time!
- As you gain experience and new Danger Levels, your new Skill options are automatically displayed, and the app incorporates any pertinent new game effects.
- Having a hard time keeping track of your actions as you gain new free ones? With the Action Bar, you can tick off each specific action as you take it, so you always know what actions you have left.
- Roll virtual dice for any of your equipped weapons, automatically calculating successful hits according to any combat skills you may have (and with sound effects to boot!)
- Choose any of the Survivor characters, including the promos. Up to 24 Survivors can be managed on the same device.
- Network capabilities! Each player can use their own device if preferred, and the app will maintain the whole game-state gracefully!